Sonntag, 28. März 2010

Cotton Candy



[random picture in Julias mirror ;)]

Yesterday I went to the fun fair with my lovely friends. I had a huuuge ball of candyfloss in vanilla taste. It was so sweet and tasty and in a lovely peachylightpink. I wish my hair would have a color like this ^______^ that would be so sweeeeeet. After that I searched for a lot of contton candy colored things and found a lot of cute things that would light up my wardrobe.

Gestern war ich mit meinen lieben Freundinnen auf der Kirmes. Ich habe eine eine riesen Portion Zuckerwatte mit Vanille Geschmack gekauft. Sie war wundervoll rosa, wenn meine Haare nur genau die Farbe haben könnten, das wäre so toll ^_______^. Ich war so angetan dass ich eine ganze Menge Zuckerwattefarbener Sachen zusammen gesucht habe, die meinen Kleiderschrank definitiv verschönern würden.





Pink Knit Dress , New Look
Peep-Toe, H&M
Rose&Butterfly Shirt, New Look
Peach Tunic, H&M Garden Collection
Bra & Undies , Evans
Bow, Evans
Gyspy Top, Evans
Tunic, New Look
Perfume, Evans
Ruffle Top, H&M Garden
Lace Dress, Evans
Evening Bag, New Look