Sonntag, 7. März 2010

Yesterday



Yesterday I had a nice walk with my mother through the white and snowy park. After I thought spring has finally arrived, it snowed again. Now we have winter again *sigh*... 10cm of snow and ice but beautiful sunshine. Hopefully it will melt the snow within some days and then I can finally wear flats and skirts again.

My beloved new scarf from New Look. And my favourite sunglasses of all time. Brown with black stars that look like leopard print. (From H&M)

Yesterday I have been to my favourite club all time: Forum Bielefeld. Oh it was great. Just good music the whole evening. Nice people and much, much fun!
I have worn my new lace Top and black denim skirt (New Look). Paired with a grea cardigan from H&M, black leggins and a belt from Evans. I have worn it with my leopard chucks.








Hmm I have no idea why the frist pictures jumps out ot the row oO.