Sonntag, 5. September 2010

Day 4,5 & 6 xD

YezZ looks like I am really good at this everyday-posting-stuff. Sorry my lovely followers, I just came over it, cause there was so much to do this weekend. But now I will give you a huge "30 Days About Me" Post with 3 days in a row. 

War doch klar, dass das mit diesem jeden-Tag-ein-Post nicht so richtig was wird. Tut mir Leid, ich war von anderen Dingen abgelenkt, dafür gibt's es jetzt 3 tolle Tage auf einmal.

Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

Chewing my nails?! It is better but sometimes it just gets me and than...nom nom nom xD
Also thinking. Yes sometimes I wish I could just stop it. I have a good quote for this.


Don't know how more people haven't got mental health problems, 
thinking is one of the most stressful things I've ever come across.
And not being able to articulate what I want to say drives me crazy. 
(Kate Nash - Don't you want to share the guilt)

Vielleicht, dass ich an den Näglen kaue. *bäh* Es ist zwar besser geworden, aber manchmal, da überkommt es mich einfach. Nom Nom Nom... xD
Und denken. Manchmal wünschte ich, ich könnte das Denken einfach abstellen. Dazu auch das oben genannte Zitat :D

Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been to.


Sylt (Northsea Island)
I love it there. I love the ocean and the sand.
It's the place I have most often been despite my home city.

Sylt (Nordseeinsel)
Ich liebe es dort. Ich liebe das Meer und den Sand.
Es ist der Platz wo ich, von Bielefeld mal abgesehen, am meisten oft gewesen bin.

AND NOW THE DAY I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT *______*

Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why.

Usagi Tsukino (genannt / called Bunny) aka. Sailor Moon



There is a simple reason for it: She believes in Love. In pure unconditional love. She always is so cheery and nice, she helps everyone, cares about her friends and family. She is a bit naive and clumpsy but she never has any prejudices and believes in the good thing in people. She doesn't want to fight but to heal the people. To show them how beautiful friendship and love can be. She loves the world she is living in and wants nothing more than to protect it. She is open to any creature she meets, no metter if they are her enemy, she still gives all her best to show them the good side of life. Thats way Sailor Moon is the best super hero of all ♥

Es gibt einen ganz einfachen Grund dafür: Sie glaubt an die Liebe. An pure, bedingungslose Liebe. Sie ist immer so fröhlich und nett, hilft jedem und kümmert sich um ihre Freunde und Familie. Auch wenn sie ein bisschen naive und tollpatschig ist, hat sie die unglaubliche Eigenschaft ohne Vorurteile durchs Leben zu gehen und immer das Gute im Menschen zu suchen. Sie will nicht kämpfen sondern heilen. Sie möchten allen zeigen wie gut es ist echte Freundschaft zu teilen und zu lieben. Sie liebt die Welt in der sie lebt und möchte sie beschützen. Sie ist offen gegenüber jeder Kreatur die ihr begegnet und auch wenn es ihre Feinde sind, will sie sich lieber heilen als töten. Deswegen ist Sailor Moon die beste Heldin von allen. ♥