Montag, 1. November 2010

OOTD: What we've got is gold

I hope all of you have had a great Halloween. Cause the Halloween trend still isn't really big here in Germany there wasn't any dressing up last night. But we have a holiday today "Aller Heiligen" so I went out with some friends last night. After look at other blog post tomorrow I got a bit jealous because so many of you had such a lively costume. I would like to get dresses up for Halloween, too.  Maybe next year...
I still have some outfit pics to show you. They actually are from the weekend before this one. I took the pictures after the party...what you can see cause I look a little wasted and I can'f figure out anymore, why I took pictures late at night when I came home...

Ich hoffe ihr hatte alle ein schönes Halloween oder genießt einfach nur den Feiertag heute. Bei mir gabs gestern keine Halloweenparty, also auch kein Kostüm, wobei ich eigentlich mal richtig Lust auf ein gut vorbereitetes und sebstgemachtes Kostüm hätte!
Ich hab immer noch ein paar Bilder, die ich euch zeigen kann. Sie sind eigentlich von letzten Wochenende nicht von diesem und ich habe die Bilder nach der Party gemacht. Na ja, merkt man auch daran, dass ich irgendwie ein wenig fertig aussehe. Ich verstehe im Nachhinein auch nicht mehr so ganz wie ich auf die Idee gekommen bin mitten in der Nacht noch Bilder zu machen.


Scarf - Vintage from Grandma
Jacket - Beth Ditto Biker Jacket
Thanks Em for the bag ♥


Dress - Selfmade
Shirt - H&M
Belt and Leggings - Evans
Necklace - Vintage Greatgrandma


I also got some lovely new things from New Look and made a huge order at Evans. I actually saved like 90 Pounds there cause of all this -30% stale stuff and some code for another -20% off the hole order. Now I am waiting for my package to arrive. Sooo excited.

Ich habe auch ein paar andere neue Sachen von New Look und hab eine riesen Bestellun bei Evans gemacht. Dabei hab ich ungefähr 90Pfund gespart denk des -30% Ausverkaufs und noch einem anderen Gutscheincode mit dem es weitere -20% auf die ganze Bestellung gab.
Nun warte ich gaaaanz gespannt auf mein Packet.